Visit the frozen masterpiece!
In Market Square, walk through the Enchanted Ice Garden (琉璃仙苑) designed by local architect Don Greer collaborating with Kyuubi Culture Artist Collective with lighting effects by Production Lighting. In the Banks Courtyard, take a photo in front of the gargoyles and perch on an Emperor’s Ice Throne.
The Enchanted Ice Garden will be a walk through tranquil Chinese style garden with 3 ponds and clear ice sculptures in each pond designed and constructed by Fire and Ice Creations. A Chinese themed gazebo (Known as a “Ting”) will meander through the center of the garden with captivating views of the ice sculptures and ponds and an ice wall featuring a ice sculpture relief of flora and fauna.
Come down to visit The Igloo and enjoy some fun activities!
More details about Igloo Fest:
- Saturday, January 25 Bonfire and Apple Roasting
- Sunday, January 26 Bonfire and Apple Roasting
- Monday, January 27 CLOSED
- Tuesday, January 28
- Thursday, January 30 Winter Sky Photography Workshop
- Friday, January 31 COOL 98.3 Dance Party
- Saturday, February 1 Bonfire and Apple Roasting
- Sunday, February 2 Bonfire and Apple Roasting
Saturday, January 25 – Sunday, February 2